Select as many that apply.
If born in NZ
I understand that photographs taken by the school may be used to promote the school in various publications including the school website and Facebook page and agree that my child’s photograph may be used for this purpose.
I will comply with the school rules regarding cell phone use. I understand that my cell phone must be turned off or silent and must be placed in the class box provided or my bag at the start of each lesson. I understand that if a cell phone is used in class it will be confiscated for the day and I will not be allowed to collect it until after 3.05pm from the student office. I understand the consequences for inappropriate use of a cell phone.
I agree that I will:
● Respect others, use appropriate language at all times and not slander or defame anyone.
● Not disclose personal information about anyone using my cell phone. This includes disclosing a person’s real name, telephone number, address or any other information which could be used against them.
● Not be in possession of, send, access, or store any material that is obscene or offensive or inappropriate.
● Use the cell phone responsibly and at the agreed times.
● Not use my cell phone to send false information.
● Respect the privacy of communications belonging to others.
● Not use my cell phone to send messages that bully or harass other students or pass on defamatory information about others.
● Not download inappropriate material from the Internet to a cell phone.
● Report any security problems regarding the use of a cell phone to a teacher.
● Be responsible for the security of the phone during the school day.
● Ensure that if I lend my cell phone to someone else that I will take responsibility for the appropriate use of it.
I agree to all of the above stated rules and I acknowledge that any breach of the rules will result in the cell phone being confiscated and/or this Responsible Use Agreement being canceled.