Round One Draw 09/11/20 – 11/01/21
Greymouth Volleyball Club Facebook Group – Please join if you haven’t already.
- Games scheduled for November have later start times – Please take note. Normal times will resume in December.
- TWO full rounds will be played followed by a double elimination bracket – more info to come.
- At the end of Round One bottom two teams from A Grade will switch with the top two teams from B Grade.
- Scoring system change: If a team wins the first two sets the automatically receive 3 points, third set can be played for ‘fun’ no points given. If game is 1 set per team third set played to decide winner then points split 2-1.
- TWO females must be on the court at all times or the team will forfeit all points to the opposition.
- A player must ONLY play for ONE team, if you wish to switch teams please contact a member of the committee to arrange a transfer.
- MVP are nominated by each team at the end of the game for the opposition, please ensure you write both first and last names on the scoresheet.
- Teams scheduled for first games of the night to help set up, last games teams to help pack away.