GHS Netball Team Announcement, Sports Throughout Holidays, GHS Causal Sports Apparel Webstore Link, Scholastic Surf Team Trials, Staff vs Students Benchball Photos.
GHS Netball Team Announcement
Congratulations to the follow players named in the GHS Netball Team who will be playing in the Flora Beynon Trophy Tournament in Hokitika on the 19th and 20th August.
Team meeting: Wednesday 1st July interval in Maddy’s office.
- Ashley Mallett
- Ella Rae-Wood
- Ellie Brown
- Jade Campbell
- Jenna Williams
- Jordy Wilson
- Klaudia South
- Leah Newcombe
- Lisa Tau
- Madison Rihari
- Samara Uriao
- Tyra Jamieson
Reserves (injury cover)
- Caitlin Harris
- Yana Latta
Sport Throughout School Holidays
- ALL Saturday grades play on the 4th and 18th July.
- NO NETBALL on the 11th July for any grade.
- Men’s and Women’s A grade play throughout holidays, Men’s A Grade play on Wednesday 15th July as well for a catch up game.
- Men’s and Women’s B/C DO NOT play in the school holidays, your first game back will be the 22nd July.
- ALL grades playing week 1st – 4th July.
- NO hockey week 8th – 11th July.
- Men’s hockey only 15th – 18th July.
- ALL grades back on the 22nd – 25th July (Men’s TBC due to Top of the South Tournament).
GHS Causal Sports Apparel Webstore OPEN
GHS has a great range of casual sports gear available for purchase for any students, coach, family members or supporters. We have gear for netball, basketball, rugby, hockey and football available. You can personalise them with a name on the back and either a number or initials on the front.
All the apparel is made from quick dry material and size guides are on the website. Please double check the size you are after, there is YOUTH, WOMEN’S and MEN’S sizing available.
Website Link – STORE CLOSES ON THE 8TH JULY
You pay online directly to the company, it is delivered to the school and will be distributed quickly at school, there is a part payment option of 4 installments available as well!
- Hoodie: $79.30
- Long Sleeve Tee: $51.70
- Short Sleeve Tee: $45.95
- Singlet: $44.95
Scholastic Surf Team Trials
Any surfers can trial for this team, but it is not for learner surfers, you must already be confident.
It is also helpful if you are affiliated to a surf club e.g. Kahuna Boardriders Club, however training will be given to those talented surfers who do not have competition experience.
NOTE: There is costs associated with being in this team and fundraising is normally needed.
If you have any questions please contact Deb (email@example.com)
Staff vs Students Benchball
The students DOMINATED in the Benchball Round of Staff vs Students, clearly the students understand the game a lot more than their mature counter parts! It was great to see so many people in action again.
Thank you to Kiri Russell for capturing some of the action!
The final installment of Staff vs Students for Term 3 is TOUCH (6 v 6) on the school field. NOTE: If it is raining futsal will be played indoor.
Maddy Crawford, Sports Coordinator
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 03 768 0472 ext. 839
- Office Hours: Mon – Fri 10:30am – 2:30pm
- Office: Located in the New Gym