Newest draws posted at the top of this article – double check draw for your team’s game time, refereeing and bench duties. Best of luck for your games!
NO MOUTHGUARD = NO PLAY
- Under 18 players must wear mouthguards to play, no mouthguard = no play.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your start time.
- Coaches/managers/captains must complete the game sheet at least 15 minutes prior to the game (sheets are located on the score bench).
- First and last names are required of all players, coaches and managers.
- Starting 5 players must have a star next to their name.
- Players playing the game must have a tick next to their name.
- ONLY players, coaches, managers and officials are allowed in the middle of the two courts (where team benches and score benches are located). You will be asked to move from the area and watch the games from the blue seats or sidelines.
NOTE: There currently are no Women’s B Grade games, we are figuring out the best option for this grade as we do not have enough teams. Watch this space as we hope to have something for this group soon.
Draw – Wednesday 14th and Friday 16th April
Draw – Wednesday 7th and Friday 9th April